IMPOSSIBLE DESIGN / NEMOGUĆI DIZAJN / IN BELGRADE
Exhibition of the best works from The Impossible Design Contest for young designers held in Belgrade
/4-21 March 2014, Gallery of Science & Technology of Serbian Academy of Arts and Sciences (SANU) Đure Jakšića 2 Belgrade/
The contest Impossible design was organised in 2013, with the support of the Center for the Promotion of Science in Belgrade, by the Laboratory 3D Impuls, Faculty of Mechanical and Civil Engineering in Kraljevo.
The exhibition program presents 3D objects inspired by science, as well as a 3D printer and 3D scanner technology It brings out the best projects from the contest, authored by students, young designers and engineers up to 30 years old. Their projects respond to the one of the greatest challenges of science, especially in Serbia - to find a link between fundamental research and technological applications in industry and everyday life.
The program also includes 3 day lectures of renewed experts and a panel discussions:
- Thursday, March 6th, 6 pm: LECTURE: DESIGN OF THE FUTURE / Slobodan Coba Jovanović, Center for the Promotion of Science
- Tuesday, March 11th, 6 pm: LECTURE:HOW IS IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE? / Dr. Snežana Ćirić Kostić, Laboratory "3D Impulse", Faculty of Mechanical and Civil Engineering in Kraljevo
- Thursday, March 13th , 6 pm: PANEL:THE RELATIONSHIP OF SCIENCE AND INDUSTRY
- Tuesday, March 18th, 6 pm: LECTURE: INDUSTRIAL DESIGN AND DIGITAL PRODUCTION / Prof. Kosta Krsmanović, Faculty of Applied Arts, Belgrade
- Thursday, March 20th, 6 pm: PANEL: INTERNET AND DESIGN